- What the hell is going on in a girl’s shower. The amount of colored liquids in an average girls loo would be something like 138. (fascination with Barbie-dolls also)
- Whether humans are fundamentally good or fundamentally evil.
- Which country would a child belong to if he was born in a no-mans-land Antarctica, and assuming he doesn’t know who his parents are. And no one adopts him. What passport would he hold.
- I love Wikipedia. It knows everything. but how? people contribute, fine, but who edits all those articles.
- Why do some birds migrate tens of thousands of miles twice a year from one pole to the other. Possibly every climatic condition is available at lesser distance. Horrible decision making yes, but why.
- The justice system, and how one human being is allowed to judge and decide what is right and what is wrong for another human being, including sentencing him to death. I understand there is no other option, but it’s not like we are trying to find one either.
- Why do we all love an unseen, unknown God so so dearly.
- When we can just only move anything from point A to point B, how does that clean our planet.
- If the economy grows and people make more profits, then who is loses out. X can only earn if Y spends, then how are we growing.
- Why do random such things suddenly start making us icky on a Thursday after-noon.
I am going back to my normal life. till some other thursday and some more things.
2nd feb 2017